All levels of salespeople tune in for 30 minutes of impactful takeaways every other week.
Do you have what it takes?
Join this bi-weekly where industry sales superstars share what makes them "TOP BILLERS."
Feb 26: Eddie Bright Jr.
Mar 12: Justin McCollum
Mar 26: Valerie Quinata
Apr 9: Mark Farbman
Apr 23: Divya Bhatt
May 7: Brian Smith
May 21: Jimmy Iannuzzi
Jun 4: Rachel Slowey
Jun 18: John DeWeerd
Jul 9: Andy Langfelder
Learn 20 Quick Hits. How to...
- Command the Zoom Room – one on one (You + Prospect(s))
- Command the Zoom Room – one to many (You + Conference Attendees)
- Command the Zoom Room – many to many (Your team + Prospect’s team)
- Influence a Prospect to Buy
- Assess a problem to solve
- Handle objections
- User social media effectively
- Optimize emailing, text and other communications
- Implement communication/sales hacks to drastically improve your results
- Automate sales processes
- Work best with a sales assistant – what to look for
- Make the most of events before, during and after
- Make technology work for me
- Gather pre-sales insights
- Implement a follow up/touch system to move the deal through
- Give an elevator pitch
- Work with the best CRM tools
- Liaise with and leverage marketing to your advantage
- Manage my boss: Kill him with kindness, numbers, gifts?
- Give client (and partner) gifts appropriately
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I qualify to be a panelist?
What do I get as a Panelist?
What is the format of the monthly meetings?
What does a Panelist need to do?
Does my Company have to be a Club member?
Is it free?
SHARE & TRAIN
LISTEN & LEARN
Up your game
“Whether you are just starting out at sales or have been at it for decades, we all need to be open to new ideas that work. This is what Top Biller is all about. If there is a better way that saves me time or increases my chances of closing a deal, I’m all for it. Am I right?”
-Jeannine Parise, Creator of Top Biller