Table of Contents
FROM THE PRESIDENT
Thank you for supporting ClubVMSA during the 2020 pandemic. We are grateful for being able to continue producing worthwhile events that bring people together to…
- Connect & Engage
- Listen & Learn
- Promote & Broadcast
- Train & Develop
POSITION & POLICY REGARDING COVID PANDEMIC
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 global pandemic and safety risks, ClubVMSA will provide services and programs in a 100% virtual environment until there is a widespread vaccine program in play and it is deemed acceptable by the authorities and our Community to assemble in larger groups. We have chosen this method of program and event delivery with the safety, health and well-being of our sponsors, members and employees in mind.
COMMITMENT TO CHARITY
The 2020 Calendar Year taught all of us that we have to help one another. In this spirit ClubVMSA is committed to promoting charity drives and fundraising at every event.
2021 MEMBER BENEFITS
Effective January 1, 2021 the ClubVMSA Member Benefits include:
Corporate Contributor Member Benefits
- FREE access to Daily Live Video Chats (now for Members Only)
- FREE 24×7 online access to Video Chat Library (150+ CW Leader and Program Insights)
- FREE access to Monthly Mastermind group in your sector
- 50% off tickets to virtual events
- Access to Sponsorship Opportunities
- Company listing on Member Website
Corporate PowerPlayer Member Benefits
All of the above plus:
- Mastering the Art of Production Training Program for up to 25 users
- Executive MAP Program for up to 25 users
- Thriving & Productive Selling Training Program for up to 25 users
- Virtual Influencer Program
Add-on Consulting Services
- Bi-weekly group coaching for up to 5 users – $499/month
- Individual one-on-one coaching for Owners and Executives – Price available upon request
- Contingent Placement Search – Price available upon request
Incentive for Current Members
Contributor Members of ClubVMSA who joined or renewed prior to December 31, 2020 and remain in good standing will continue to be renewed automatically and pay $997 per year for their company to be a corporate member.
PowerPlayer Members of ClubVMSA who joined in 2020 and remain in good standing will continue to be renewed automatically and pay $997 per year plus an annual $499 service fee for MAP and an annual service fee of $499 for Thriving and Productive Selling. This is a $2,000 savings from the current offering of PowerPlayer which is set to renew at $3,997 which includes maintenance fees for MAP and TPS.
Any Member whose membership has lapsed will be renewed at the 2021 pricing of $1,997 for a Contributor Membership. Contributor Membership entitles any person in the company to participate as a ClubVMSA Member. Price remains the same for PowerPlayer Membership.
Membership fees are paid by credit card with a 4% processing fee added every year.
2021 Corporate Membership Pricing effective January 1, 2021
Contributor Membership = $1,997 per year
Power Player Membership = $3,997 per year
2021 EVENTS & SCHEDULE
ClubVMSA creates and produces meaningful and high-value events for our Members. Each event listed below is created to bring value to various member segments or categories.
- Daily Industry Video Chats at 12:30-1:00 ET (M-F)
- VMSA 360v (2/yr)
- STEVE – STaffing Executives Virtual Experience (2/yr)
- SMART – Self-managed and Responsive Talent Programs (2/yr)
- CW Ops2 (CW Operations & Optimization) (1/yr)
- European Meetups (3/yr)
- Monthly CW Buyer Mastermind Meetups for Self-managed programs (12/yr)
- Monthly CW Buyer Mastermind Meetups (12/yr)
- Monthly MSP Mastermind Meetups (12/yr)
- Monthly Staffing Owners Mastermind Meetups (12/yr)
The following table is a view of the 2021 Events** planned along with the target audience breakdown and duration.
**Any and all events subject to change
SUNSETTING, REFUNDS, TRANSFERS
Membership benefits sunsetting on December 31, 2020
As of January 1, 2021 the following benefits will no longer be available:
- VMSA 360v and STEVE will no longer be free for members.
Re-scheduled Canceled Events
All canceled in-person events from 2020 will be rescheduled and held online. If you hold a ticket or sponsorship for these events, you may keep it for the event or re-allocate it for another event prior to June 30, 2021. Credits may not be used to purchase or renew your membership. Your ticket automatically transfers to this new event. Contact email@example.com for your options.
- MMC Enterprise Meetup was rescheduled and held online on December 3, 2020
- MSP/Supplier Summit has changed to CW Ops2 and will occur on March 11, 2021
- VMSA West 2020 has changed to VMSA Virtual and will occur on June 3, 2021
Once the event occurs, your credit will be deemed satisfied and no longer viable whether or not you confirm attendance or participate in the event.
Refunds & Transfers
We understand and are deeply sensitive to the financial strains the present public health crisis is placing on many of our businesses. Therefore, we cannot offer any refunds. All prepaid tickets are eligible for transfer to a co-worker or credit of equal value for an in-person event anytime through June 30, 2021.
EXPIRATIONS & RENEWALS
Expiration of Credits past June 30, 2021
Any credit held with ClubVMSA past June 30, 2021 will be considered null and void.
New and Early Renewals March 24 – May 15, 2020 (Charter Members)
For those club members who newly joined or renewed their membership early from March 24 – May 15, 2020, they received the training programs and bi-weekly executive coaching calls for $997/yr plus maintenance fees for training and coaching (Reduced from $40,000 and now $3,997 per year)) Starting in December 2020, Bi-weekly Executive Coaching is $499/month.
To continue using those benefits into 2021, Club members must agree to pay the following maintenance fees (Fees begin in December 2020):
- $499 per year for MAP & ExecMAP
- $499 per year for TPS
- $499 per month for Bi-weekly Executive Coaching
Should any maintenance payment lapse and the Company wishes to continue utilizing the training programs, they must upgrade their membership to the Power Player for $3,997 per year with no additional maintenance fees due. PowerPlayer does not include Bi-weekly Executive Coaching.