Thursday, April 15, 2021
Keynote & Breakouts: 2:00 - 3:15 ET
1-1 Networking: 3:30 - 5:00 ET
Staffing Firms receive Four 1-1s with MSPs while supplies last. 50% off for Club members. MSPs meet with 8 staffing executives.
*This is the official replacement for the In-person 2020 MSP/Supplier Summit*
Ready to scale your staffing businesses and on-site CW programs within a high-volume global model?
Staffing Leaders collaborate with your MSP and Buyer Guides as they prepare you to support the largest contingent workforce programs in the world.
Operations discussions involve..
- Supplier Optimization
- Contractor processes and engagement
- Workflow, Req flow, order fulfillment
- Legal and compliance
Optimization discussions involve..
- Total Talent Management
- Leveraging Technology
- Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement
- Alignment w/Corporate Initiatives (D&I, etc).
Who should attend?
- Staffing Owners, Executives and Solutions Sales
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) Execs and Managers
- Internally managed CW Program leads from F1000
Program (ET timing)
- 2:00 Welcome
- 2:05 Keynote: 360 Degrees of Contingent Labor MeasurementJoin us in a discussion around program metrics: What’s working and what isn’t? How do you properly incent all contributors and stakeholders to codify your program goals? With Jimmy Iannuzzi, nTech
- 2:20 Breakouts in 2 Rounds (See below)
- 3:15 Zoom Program Concludes
- 3:30 1-1s begin
- 5:00 1-1s conclude
Small Group Breakouts (6)
Worker Retention in a Stimulus Market
How can we improve worker retention especially in lower wage industrial roles?
Cara Kresge, Guidant Global; Chelette Payne and Christine Rew, Phillips 66
What so-called 'Best Practices' drive you nuts?
Tenure management, performance metrics, contact with hiring managers, etc…
Steve Dern, Evaluent Talent Solutions
Meaningful Metrics & Predictive Analytics
So many metrics to manage… Which are the ones that really matter and how can we improve them?
Jean-Marie Medina, DTCC; Salema Rice, GRI and Jimmy Iannuzzi, nTech Workforce
Benefits of Large vs. Small Supply Base
Round robin sharing of why and when different size supplier lists work.
Kristin Clewes, nextSource
Suppliers' View of VMS Effectiveness
Have your voice heard. Share your insights on VMS productivity, effectiveness and usability.
Nick Clagnaz, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Karen Bruns and Cheryl Tracz, Draper Jones
How to show diversity as a differentiator when you are not diversity owned.
Karen Maarouf, Workforce Logiq