Staffing Firms receive (4) Virtual One-on-ones with MSP/Enterprise on Oct 27th. 50% off for Club members.
MSP Operations and Program Managers attend FREE if club members, and agree to meet with 9 staffing attendees virtually on Oct 27, 2022.
VISION/CW Ops: 3 Events in 1
Your ticket affords you access to 3 events:
- 27 Oct: Virtual 1-1 Meetings (12-5pm ET)*
- 3 Nov: Cocktail Mixer with All Attendees (4-6pm PT)
- 4 Nov: Keynote, Break & Roundtables w/ Enterprise, MSP and Partners (9-2pm PT)
*MSP Ops and PMs agree to conduct up to nine 10-minute Virtual one-on-one meetings.
**Suppliers receive four one-on-one Virtual Meetings with MSPs. Buyers may also be included. You may request or accept invites from anyone including Buyers, MSPs or Providers.
- Enrollment for virtual one-on-ones expire at 5:00 PM ET on 14 Oct.
- Meeting Requests/Accepts: 24 Oct, 12 ET – 25 Oct, 5 ET.
- Conduct virtual one-on-ones on 27 Oct 1:00 – 5:00 PM ET.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Networking discussions include...
- Supplier Optimization
- Contractor processes and engagement
- Workflow, Req flow, order fulfillment
- Legal and compliance
- Total Talent Management
- Leveraging Technology
- Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement
- Alignment w/Corporate Initiatives (D&I, etc).
THU 3 NOV PRE-EVENT
FRI 4 NOV PROGRAM
8:30 – 8:35
Jim Coughlin, Creative Director, ClubVMSA
8:35 – 9:15
Keynote: Gen 2 Uplift - Raising the Bar on Service, Deliver & Outcomes
In this keynote, you will learn keys to being a leader in managing your MSP and Supplier Team towards elevating your program into the second generation. Learn how to:
- Manage uncontrolled spend
- Maximize and properly utilize unique Supplier Strengths
- Build systems that benefit all parties including the Supply base
- Integrate data to make more informed decisions
- Be a True Talent Partner to executive stakeholders.
Geoff came to VMSA first as a sponsor with EY back in 2016. He worked with Workforce Logiq for 18 months before landing his current role at Intuitive.
9:15 – 10:00
MSP Executive Panel: The State of MSP Today and Tomorrow
Erik Thornberg, General Manager, Global Strategic Accounts @ Formerly of a large MSP
Brian Clark, President, AgileOne
Moderated by Jim Coughlin, Creative Director @ ClubVMSA
- What are your clients asking for today that they didn’t a year ago?
- What are your clients looking for beyond Gen 1 and Gen 2 programs?
- What are you offering your clients that is separating you from the competition?
- How do you envision MSPs being more strategic than just tactical in 2023?
Brought to you by Top Recruiter
Roundtable 1: The triangle of extended workforce leadership (TA, Legal and Procurement) and how they service the internal customer
Allen Chilson, Talent Acquisition Leader – Vendor Management, Danaher
Working as a team – Talent Acquisition, Procurement and Legal – learn how to balance multiple goals and different objectives by bringing the three key stakeholders together towards a common solution
Roundtable 3: How to use VMS as a strategic advantage to selling and closing more deals
Steven Kekich, Vice President Infrastructure, Goldman Sachs
Did you realize that you can leverage your experience and relationship with your VMS partners to get on more accounts. Learn how here!
Roundtable 4: The Joys and Challenges of an Internally Managed Program
Dawn Keeley, Category Manager for Contingent Labor, REI
Lisa Wayne, SVP Strategic Growth and Development, 360 Talent Solutions
Roundtable 5: What new pay transparency laws could mean for U.S. Workers
Maria Jimenez, Senior Manager, Global Contingent Workforce, Sony Interactive Entertainment
11:15 – 12:00
The evolving CW Landscape and what to do about it
Jason Zinder, Service Delivery Program Lead, Extended Workforce Solutions @ Google
Edward Troost, Director @ Monument Consulting
Facilitated by Farrah Assadi, Director of Business Development @ Monument Consulting
Hear lessons learned and insights relating to the evolving contingent workforce landscape, solutions to address changing economic conditions and unique strategies relating to geography, direct sourcing and total workforce solutions.
12:00 – 1:15
1:15 – 2:00
Roundtable 1: The Path to Total Talent Management is a Marathon, not a Sprint
Rona Petroni, External Workforce Regional Lead- Americas @ Roche
Jon De Feo, Senior Solution Executive @ Allegis Global Solutions
Roundtable 2: Managing Compliance on a Global Scale - how Suppliers can be part of the solution
Lysa Marcouillier, Global Compliance Program Manager, Contingent Workforce, Applied Materials
Thank you for joining us!
A Luxury Coastal Retreat
When California residents seek reprieve from the city, they head to the northern coastline, drawing energy from the scenic beaches, untouched nature and fresh air. Set amid this tranquility is The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, a blufftop resort overlooking the ocean. Discounted room block available.
Jon De Feo