Mega Meetup at MetLife
- What are the benefits of managing different types of contractors within one process? How do you get there? What are the pitfalls, learnings and roles of the MSP, Supplier and technology partners? What do we need as the foundation to accelerate the efficiencies of managing different types of contractors under one umbrella?
- As a foray into Total Talent Management, what are the benefits offered to Employees that offer a competitive advantage? Companies are going wider, but contributing less in each benefit thereby requiring more from the Employee to contribute.
Smith and Nephew is based in the UK but has a presence in 100+ countries. With 16,000 employees and 4,800 non-employees globally, the majority of workers are split between U.S. and U.K. The Non-employees are organized into four (4) categories: Temps, Staff Augmentation Contractors, SOW Project Workers, IT Consultants.
11:30 Arrival and Networking
13:00 Welcome by ClubVMSA and KellyOCG
13:15 Topics are introduced by Smith & Nephew and KellyOCG
13:30 Interactive Dialogue facilitated by ClubVMSA
15:00 Networking Break and Group Photo
15:45 Interactive Dialogue facilitated by ClubVMSA
16:50 Wrap up & Recap of Takeaways
17:00 Networking Reception
- 25 minutes from Heathrow Airport
- 1 hour on train from Central London
- Premier Inn Watford Central
- Holiday Inn Watford Junction
- Jurys Inn Watford
- Any hotel close to Euston station, for ease of getting the train to Watford